The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Time sheets are a vital part of any PPM process. This article should explain what they are and why they are important.
It should not assume any previous knowledge of the process or the output of time sheets.
1. What are time sheets and why are they important to the success of project?
2. What is the process of completing a time sheet through to strategic decisions being made as a result of the information they contain? Completion, compliance, Q&A, approval.
3. What challenges does anyone face introducing a time sheet process?
4. What role do time sheets play in the lives of the PM's, the PMO and the people above?
5. What happens when time sheets go bad?
6. Top tips for quality time sheets
Sign in or Register to see more