The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I think a lot of the below functionality is already built into jsTree or can be achieved with minor tweaks of it.
* want to have minimal page refreshes, so handle as much as possible by JSON, etc.
* show list of questions based upon the industry.
* show questions related to parent questions.
* show answers related to questions.
* want to use unique icons for the question and answers. different than the default ones.
* ability to add / insert new questions into the hierarchy using right-click menus. On questions, it should allow the creation of additional sub-questions or answers.
* when adding / inserting new questions, provide popups that allow for selection of datatype, ie (checkbox, datetime, dropdown), this will be how the answers end up getting displayed. for the drop down choice, there needs to be some way for the user to enter in the various items. currently, I've been keeping these items in their own tables. I don't ha...
Sign in or Register to see more