The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
WHAT I NEED:
9 conceptual illustrations for an online-only article that explains the different type of suspension lift kits available to most pickup truck owners...we don't need a lot of detail (my attachments are too "busy") because we're just going to be explaining lift kit concepts.
I'm thinking the following images are required, but I'm open to suggestions.
1. BASIC coilover suspension drawing with coil, shock with spring seat/perch, and "hat." With and without components labeled.
2. BASIC leaf spring suspension drawing that shows leaf spring, axle, front leaf spring frame mounting point, rear leaf spring frame mounting point with shackle. With and without labeled components.
Variations of these two drawings:
- Basic coilover with spacer above the coil pack
- Basic coilover with spacer inside the coil pack
- Basic coilover with spacers both above and inside coil pack
- Basic leaf spring with block added between axle and leaf
- Basic leaf spring with add-a-leaf installed
Sign in or Register to see more