With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This is a job to build a Magento extension to allow products to be tagged with vehicle fitment data from the VehicleData.co API. See [obscured] for more details.
Product upload requirements
1) When a product is uploaded or edited, there should be a new "fitment" tab in the admin panel.
2) In that tab, each product has a new attribute called "universal" which is a boolean yes/no to say whether the product has universal application across all cars (default) or needs vehicle-specific fitment set up.
3) If universal is selected "yes", show nothing else on this tab.
4) If universal is selected "no", ask the user for a model year from 1950-2014 in a dropdown menu. Also show the currently saved fitment data in a non-editable way below this menu.
5) Once a model year is selected, query the API for the makes (vehicle.getMakes) of that year. Put these in a drop down.
6) Once a year and make are selected, show and "Add" button. Clicking this button ...
Sign in or Register to see more