With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Speaker Video from a Conference Need Basic Editing from a One Camera Shoot
Here's the basics of the video and what I would need done:
- Show the logo of event and logo of the sponsor before the video starts with music
- Voiceover of bio of the speaker
- Most of the video will run from beginning to end with just some basic cuts.
(deleting footage of dead time or questions that we couldn't hear from the audience)
- Add in some graphics of points/statements the speakers made to emphasize a point (i.e. Tip #1 Don't wear work attire on a date)
- End video with logo of event and music
To see an example of what I mean by graphics of the speakers points/statements (but I would like the graphics on my videos to look nicer not just plain text): [obscured] /watch?v=EyYFk4nhgK8
Video length is approximately between 15 - 20 minutes long.
Please send me video samples of video editing you did that shows the graphics you put in.
Added 20 MAY 2012, ...
Sign in or Register to see more