The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Ability to use a vector-based illustration design system to create video game art.
I am looking for a talented artist to create images and themes for my top-down view video game. I have placeholder graphics already, and a good idea of the style I am looking for.
- Create vector-based sprite image files and sprite sheets; the images need to be effective at multiple sizes and for multiple form factors.
- Create level backgrounds
- Menu and option graphics
- Create theme and visual language with consistent design and color palette, both of which are effective for the tone of the game
- All art must be royalty-free
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates effective video game sprite images as well as ability to create backgrounds and themes.
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
Sign in or Register to see more