With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for independent contractor that can maximize video content we produce on our clients websites. Compensation is negotiable and will be project related. (i.e. Here is a 10 minute video, maximize it's reach as per the list below and your own insights to this. At minimum, you will be doing the following to maximize the video:
1. Encode video files with good metadata like titles, dates, authors, descriptions and keywords.
2. Offer multiple formats (e.g. mov, mpeg, mp4, flv).
3. Include keywords (and the word "video") in the filename.
4. On the page, follow general SEO principles for optimizing (title, meta, H1, etc. tags and URLs).
5. Include contextually related links to articles and other videos on the page.
6. Post captions and/or abstracts as additional relevant on-page content.
7. Use Unique URLs.
8. Use one video per URL.
9. Use embedded players rather than pop-ups or links to files.
10. Create nav links to the video content.
11. Place video files in on...
Sign in or Register to see more