The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for someone to help shoot and edit a 4-minute Kickstarter video.
Here are details:
• One shooting location for a 4-hour shoot
• Then a day of editing at most
• HD camera required (ideally a DSLR)
• Ideal candidate also has a nice mic
• Final cut will include footage of me intercut with still images, which I'll provide.
It's a relatively straight forward shoot but I would like it to look polished. An example of a polished/successful campaign can be found here: [obscured] /projects/1809291619/what-makes-a-baby Looking for someone experienced in shooting/editing a similar type of video.
Would like to shoot late July, and have it edited by the beginning of August. Budget available is low but fair.
If interested please get in touch asap with details of your past work and rates.
Sign in or Register to see more