With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
[IMPORTANT: You must not apply for this job unless you have answered the three questions at the bottom of this job description. Applicants which simply click 'apply' without having done this will be automatically rejected.]
We are a young UK-based company who seeks a virtual assistant to work 25-30 hours a week. Pay is negotiable between $300-400/month depending on experience and performance.
Our company [obscured] is behind some of the most successful language learning resources available, and currently teaches Japanese, Russian and English.
You will be:
– a professional with exceptional attention to detail
– able to communicate in exceptionally good written English
– 100% reliable, and communicative
– an integral part of our team, who shares our values that learning foreign languages is important
Your tasks will fall under four main areas:
1) Blog manager
– Scheduling blog schedules for our large blog network. Liaising with bloggers, confirming their timetable, arranging...
Sign in or Register to see more