The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
As a charitable financial intermediary, we help make Appalachia and other impoverished communities better places to live.
I need someone who is responsive, well-spoken, and can write a good letter. My contacts expect a polite and personal touch, so manners and accuracy are very important. I will have an on-going need for assistance and hope to find someone I can work with for an extended period of time. The range of hours is 10-15 per week.
- Managing contacts and mailing lists in online CRM (training will be provided and compensated)
- Write thank you letters and other template-based correspondence
- Send gifts to clients
- Book travel arrangements
- Filter voicemails and email
- Code credit card and expense reports
- Assemble and submit proposals though online systems or by mail
- Bulk mailings under qty 150
- Organize online files in Dropbox
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Must be accessible during agree...
Sign in or Register to see more