The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hello - I need a part time virtual assistant (Spanish Speaking, with good English Knowledge)) to help in my sales process
Here is what you'll do:
* Working on lead generation in Mexico and Central America
* Prepare cold letters and contact (email or calls) clients to book meetings
* Help in Travel arrangements
* Be polite, professional and helpful to our clients
* Proof reading emails in Spanish
* Must be a native Spanish speaker
* Must read English pretty well
* Must be organized and reliable
* Must use Skype for chat communication
* Must be trustworthy and helpful
* Must be good at Gmail and willing to
You will be working contacting market research companies and universities in general.
* This is a trial job and if it works, certainly it may become a long term job
* Currently we have about 2-3 hours of work per week, but can increase up to 6-8 hours/week.
Skills: Spanish, English, Experience in lead generation, Assistant experience.
Sign in or Register to see more