With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hello - I need a part time virtual assistant (Spanish Speaking, with good English Knowledge)) to help in my sales process
Here is what you'll do:
* Working on lead generation in Mexico and Central America
* Prepare cold letters and contact (email or calls) clients to book meetings
* Help in Travel arrangements
* Be polite, professional and helpful to our clients
* Proof reading emails in Spanish
* Must be a native Spanish speaker
* Must read English pretty well
* Must be organized and reliable
* Must use Skype for chat communication
* Must be trustworthy and helpful
* Must be good at Gmail and willing to
You will be working contacting market research companies and universities in general.
* This is a trial job and if it works, certainly it may become a long term job
* Currently we have about 2-3 hours of work per week, but can increase up to 6-8 hours/week.
Skills: Spanish, English, Experience in lead generation, Assistant experience.
Sign in or Register to see more