With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You'll be working as a virtual assistant for a a tourism start-up in France, aimed at the French and English-language markets.
Essentially, you must be fluent in French and English.
Tasks will include the following:
• Managing contact lists and customer spreadsheets
• Maintain a calendar and set up meetings
• Take transcription and handle correspondence
• Make travel arrangements
• Handle billing and accounting
• Prepare and send out e-mail newsletters
• Prepare, collate and ship proposals and meeting materials
• Send out requested information to customers
• Handle client inquiries by phone or e-mail
Please send a very brief application note to myself, Damien, explaining in very few words your experience in relation to the entire set of tasks outlined above, and in a sentence, how you could help grow a tourism start up based in France.
Sign in or Register to see more