The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Accounting firm specializing in bookkeeping and tax work.
Need someone to assign/manage inbound communications from clients, and make sure work is properly handled in reasonable time frames. Estimating the work to be about 10 hours p/w.
Position requires the highest level of professionalism and ethical consideration for my industry. Appropriate contracts will need to be signed and a background check. Provider MUST be located in the US, and certifications are a plus along with references (if elance doesn't offer extraordinary recommendations). Background in the legal or accounting industry is a huge plus!
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Outbound/Inbound calling with clients, vendors or others
- Social Media and blog management
- Travel planning and coordination
- Email management!!! Outlook 2007 and 2010
- Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performe...
Sign in or Register to see more