The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I own 1 established company, and am starting another. I am looking for an assistant for a minimum of 5 hours/week but I am very confident this will increase drastically as the launch date of my new project nears. If the selected applicant meets and exceeds my expectations, I will be using them long-term. I could need the assistant to be available for possibly 20-40 hours per week in a few months.
1. I need someone who can speak and write fluently in english (very important).
2. Someone who understands internet marketing and can help build my new ideas
3. Knowledge in SEO and SEM would be a big plus.
4. Previous experience writing blogs.
5. Punctuality and availability is very important.
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Outbound calling to clients, vendors or others
- Social Media and blog management
- Travel planning and coordination
- Email management
Sign in or Register to see more