The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Los Angeles, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are seeking a dependable company in the U.S. who can provide 1-3 responsible, competent virtual assistants.
- Located in the U.S.
- Assistants have studied a foreign language before (preferably Spanish)
- Native English speakers
- Very natural and comfortable on the phone
- Assistants with a great interest in foreign language study
- Location in Los Angeles or California
- Sales experience
- Answer the phone
- Take care of prospective clients from the 1st call until they've signed up
- Log all correspondence with prospective clients
- Schedule initial lessons
- Correspond with students and teachers via email
Agents should be part of a company and also responsible for other clients at the same time. There is only a need to focus on our business when prospective students call. Payment will be made based on time spent corresponding with customers.
Sign in or Register to see more