The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Chicago, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are setting up legal forms for Illinois and are seeking an experienced paralegal, legal assistant or legal secretary who resides in Illinois. We are looking for someone to work on an independent contractor basis, with a view to completing the following tasks:
• Conduct research in relation to legal forms and legal processes;
• Source legal forms including court forms, and forms for other government offices;
• Review of legal forms for correctness to the originals and if needed, assist with setup of forms in Microsoft Word;
• Possibly visit some law firms.
This is a great role for someone with legal experience who wants to work from home, is looking for extra work, or wants part-time work. If you are interested, please forward your resume and ensure you include the following details:
• Details of work you have done within a law firm and which areas of law and legal forms you are familiar with;
• Which County Circuit Courts you are familiar with;
• Which County you are lo...
Sign in or Register to see more