The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a small startup company looking for a virtual system administrator that can perform:
• Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
• Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing Amazon AWS environments.
• Performing routine audits of systems and software.
• Performing backups.
• Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
• Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
• Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
• Answering technical queries and dealing with often frustrated users.
• Responsibility for security.
• Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
• Troubleshooting any reported problems.
• System performance tuning.
• Migrate Expensify to open ERP
• Migrate Google docs to local SAN and/or Microsoft office live 365
• Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
• Use s3drive to map storage on all servers [obs...
Sign in or Register to see more