With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are using Virtualmin to manage several vhosts installed on a centos 6.4 AWS instance. Each vhost need to access a shared php code base in a directory outside of the webroot. Each vhost is running FCGId (run as virtual server owner).
We need to be able to access code in the outside directory, and be able to create a directory alias to the shared code ex: host/admin to run the shared code.
We are looking for a robust/secure solution to the problem.
1) vhost account should be able to execute shared code(it would be great if they could not read it)
2) vhost accounts should no be able to change anything in the shared code directory.
3) shared code should live in a directory outside the vhost's root directory
4) code libraries should be available to be used vhost code.
5) An vhost alias should point to the shared code directory
6) Changes to the default Virtualmin templates should be made to that new vhosts can be added easily.
We will give you access to a development server to m...
Sign in or Register to see more