The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a strong Visual C++ developer with experience of web-site scraping. The code must be written in Visual Studio because it is to be incorporated into an existing system that I have been developing and this written in Visual Studio.
You will need your own copy of the Visual Studio IDE so please don't bid unless you have it.
The winning developer will need to be self-motivated to deliver high-quality, reliable, rigorously-tested code.
The task is to write a class that will scrape the website of a bookmaker ( [obscured] ) to provide functions that:
1. Retrieve a list of events (UK Horse races)
2. Retrieve full detail of a specified event (i.e. all participants and current prices)
3. Login to the website given a valid username and password
4. Place a bet on a specified participant for given stake and price
A Visual Studio workspace will be provided to the winning bidder which includes several code files / projects including:
1. An abstract class that has the requ...
Sign in or Register to see more