With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have coded a simple Android app that the user navigates through voice commands to do various activities:
* Play a song (random)
* Play a song (chosen by name)
* Play a song from a named playlist (Karaoke, Dance, or Bedtime)
* Tell a knock-knock joke
* Play an interactive voice quiz
In my app, the choices are currently hard-coded (if certain keywords are found in the recognized text, then certain routines are called that play fixed files).
I want to achieve a similar effect, but with the ability to:
1) Scan the media on the mobile device and allow the user to create named playlists from the media available (e.g. Hit "Create Playlist" and then select songs to be in it and end with naming it "Dance Party")
2) Trigger one of the user-named playlists by looking for the name in the voice command ("I want to have a *Dance Party*")
3) Compare the names of all songs in user-playlists against the text of the Voice Recognition results to see if there is a match, and, if there is, p...
Sign in or Register to see more