With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are seeking voice talent for a mobile kids edutainment app.
The project will include:
• Development of voice of main character (an hour or so working through ideas)
• Voice of the main character
• Introductory voice-overs for each section in the game
• Action-triggered comments (e.g., “good work!”, “let’s go to the zoo!”, etc.)
• Words and phrases related to specific objects in the game (e.g., lion, giraffe)
In addition to the lines that need reading, we will provide the overall storyline and concept so you can understand the overall context. We are looking for a collaborator rather than someone to just read some lines and send us back the files. :-). You would provide high quality sound files (exact format tbd). Well-enunciated American English required. Open to either female or male talent as long as you're talented.
Would love to hear from you if you enjoy character voice work and have relevant experience. Not expecting a bid at this time because there is not enough...
Sign in or Register to see more