The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a lead consultant to set up a VoIP company in Canada.
The company is a venture by multiple investors, but they would like to start small, think big and move fast. The company shall have the provision to provide the following services:
- VoIP based calling cards
- VoIP based residential and business service (by using VoIP ATA)
- LD solution for call-center
- Reseller/Retailer solutions
The bidder must be able to propose what the company has to install, including:
- Equipment (Softswitches, media gateways etc.)
- Proposed Network Diagram
N.B: This company is not a voip carrier, it's a softswitch operator (primarily) that will buy bulk minutes from voip carriers, and will redistribute/resell them through its own softswitch.
Hiring process will proceed as following:
- Phase 1: Your proposals will be studied, on the basis of which, the short-listing will be done
- Phase 2: We will request for a detailed proposal from the top 3-5 short-listed candidates. O...
Sign in or Register to see more