With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Job: VoIP Level 1/2 Senior Support Engineer
MondoTalk is a VoIP company providing VoIP services to subscribers located in over 100 countries.
MondoTalk is seeking a person to employ full time that meets the below requirements. Please demonstrate where possible how you are able to address the below points with proven past experience and examples.
This is a fulltime position requiring you to work Australian business hours Mon-Fri 8am-5pm GMT +8.
Please be aware this is a FULL TIME position. You are expected to be only working for us and no other company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Provide 1st/2nd level support via phone and/or remote desktop technologies;
* Program, configure, and maintain MondoTalk’s VoIP systems;
* Create and complete client hand-over documentations;
* Directly communicate with clients to obtain their respective phone system requirements;
* Tertiary / University Degree in Computer Science and/or Software Engin...
Sign in or Register to see more