With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
For a Volusion store, a simple, 3rd-party conversion tracking code is already installed on the order confirmation page. The code is to pass variables (order ID, order amount, etc.) through to the 3rd-party.
Volusion has two arrays that can be used to pass those variables, one from the orders table and one from the orderdetails table. Scripting is needed to integrate these in to the 3rd-party tracking code. I am listing the arrays below...
Order Array Contents
* Order = Order ID
* Order = Unused
* Order = Payment Amount
* Order = Affiliate Commisionable Value
* Order = Sales Tax
* Order = Total Shipping Cost
* Order = Billing City
* Order = Billing State
* Order = Billing Country
OrderDetails Array Contents
* OrderDetails[X] = Order ID
* OrderDetails[X] = Order Detail ID
* OrderDetails[X] = Product Code
* OrderDetails[X] = Product Name
* OrderDetails[X] = (unused)
* OrderDetails[X] = Product Price
* OrderDetails[X] = Quantity
Sign in or Register to see more