The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We use vTiger for CRM. We use quickbooks to manage accounting. We need to be able to export data from vTiger to Quickbooks.
I want the system to be set up in php since that is what vTiger uses. Here is a quickbooks PHP developers kit:
Here is how I picture it working:
1) A setup file is run for the invoice module in vTiger
2) In setup, it gets a list of all income/expense accounts in quickbooks.
3) Now you can go though your list of services in vTiger and Map each service with an account in quickbooks
4) A new sql table is created (potentially outside of vTiger) that maps fields in vTiger to fields in quickbooks.
5) Now for each invoice in vTiger, the data can be pushed into the chart of accounts in quickbooks
6) A script is run daily (cron job) to maintain the sync.
*Steps should be taken to avoid duplication in either system
**An invoice deleted in vTiger should be deleted in Quickbooks
Sign in or Register to see more