The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
What I need is someone who can do the following:
• Create a list of 50 products on "Paid Programming" commercials.
• These paid programming commercials are usually 30 minutes long. You will need a DVR or TiVo device to records these programs.
• Find the Program Guide of your cable or satellite company and write down the channels and times of the "Paid Programming" commercials.
• You can usually record two shows at the same time, meaning you can spread out the recording times.
• You need only record the last 5 minutes of each commercial to get the following two pieces of information: product name and website address (URL). Record this information in a spreadsheet document.
• The most popular times are 2 am to 10.30 am every day. Set up your recording device to record the last 5 minutes every 30 minutes from these times.
• You can then go through the recordings and list the products, website details as mentioned above.
Added 15 APR 2012,...
Sign in or Register to see more