The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Our growing company is looking for an full-time SEO Content Writer to create content for our large network of blogs in the travel industry.
You will need to write 100% unique articles. No spun content, PLR or copycat trash.
Needless to say your English must be perfect (specially written), and
proven track of quality writing is definitively a plus. You need to be able to use MS Word.
We offer a steady monthly compensation as a base, plus 13th annual salary and bonus. To help you keep going quickly we will pay you every other week for the first three months.
** REQUIREMENTS **
Here's what we expect from you:
- Full-time writer that can work 40 hours per week. You choose the schedule that you work.
- You will be writing at least eight 400-500 word articles per day, five days a week, on topics and using keywords we provided to you.
- Writing must be in quality american (USA) style English.
- All articles written must be 100% unique
- You love to research and write as you will bei...
Sign in or Register to see more