The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need someone to handle our web support on an ongoing basis. The job requires attention to detail, fast turn around, and ability to work on multiple projects with multiple points of contact.
- simple web updates (adding pictures, content, removing, adding, etc.)
- wordpress content updates (90% of web projects are wordpress based)
- wordpress theme adjustments
- wordpress admin (core and plugin updates, etc)
- simple graphic design (picture editing, refining, etc.)
- translating needs of clients into solutions (we would like to allow clients to contact the web admin via email to give details of work, then have admin reply with proposed solutions and timeline)
- work with our host if problem arises (for example one our our sites got some malware and we needed to work with host provider to remedy)
Note: these simple updates and maintenance activities often come after a project. So if you are also available for project development you will...
Sign in or Register to see more