The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Web Administrator is responsible for the administration of all web site and application environments. This position requires skills in Windows Server 2008 administration including configuration, deployment, and user administration, along with SSL management, service monitoring, application deployment and design and web security. A technical resource charged with leadership ensuring the security and integrity of Web-based systems.
• Work with Architecture team to review standards in determining the best design to meet project requirements
• Recommend both technical and process improvements and solutions to senior technical team members for review
• Maintain a broad knowledge of new technology, equipment, and systems
• Provide input and work with Architecture Team to design and architect Web infrastructure
• Assess impact and risk to across all applications as it relates to administrative actions
• Manage DEV, QA, PROD instances
• Manage User profile, LDAP s...
Sign in or Register to see more