The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This project assignment is for a functional prototype of a web & mobile application.
1. The dynamic and core application must be developed and hosted on google app engine using JAVA API and it will use following app engine services:
o Google Persistence (Non RDBMS storage)
o Google Cloud storage
2. Log into the application using Google authentication
3. Storing documents in the Google cloud (NoSQL & Blob)
4. Using JDO for data persistence
5. Using Sprint framework for IOC and MVC
6. Follow our Usability template to be provided by us in HTML/CSS3 format. All required graphics will be provided by us. You will create corresponding templates in JSP.
7. Using HTML5, CSS3, (JQuery or GWT) for RIA. Interface should work on Firefox, Chrome and Android mobile browsers. Use JSON and develop REST APIs for AJAX.
8. Develop a small Android native app with limited features.
o Access documents from Google storage using the same REST API that is used for browser Interface...
Sign in or Register to see more