With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am working with a client who is in need of a website that meets the following requirements;
1. The website will be a hub of sorts that allows access to resources for a particular team.
2. It will start with two teams, but grow to possibly five or more, so the processes used must be repeatable.
3. Users will be assigned to one or several teams (groups).
4. Users have profiles and essentially have "membership" to the site.
5. Users must renew their access to the site annually by verifying their profile information. E-mails will be sent as reminders, leading up to this date.
6. The core o the site will be functionality similar to that of a LISTSERV. Users can post messages from the website, or form e-mail. Responding to an e-mail, will post the message on the site and distribute it to the teams.
What I need FIRST is a prototype of this. Before the developers code it, we need a prototype built using something like ProtoShare or Axure, with simple (dumb) functionality to show...
Sign in or Register to see more