With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
we need a web application which basically works as follows:
1. user is shown an image and is asked a question like "Which brand do you recognize in this image?"
2. the image is not immediately shown 100% visible, but starting from 0% visibility (hidden) the level of visibility is slowly increased until the image is fully visible. Think of some sort of fade in of the image.
3. while the image is being shown, a progress bar is also presented to the user showing the current level of visibility, from 0% to 100%
4. the user is intended to click a button as soon as he recognize the brand in the image (or other things described in the text).
5. the application ends when the user clicks the button. The output is the last level of visibility shown to the user, as a decimal number in the range [0, 1]
The ideal candidate must be experienced in the following fields:
1. Java Spring Source framework v.3
3. MySQL database management system
Sign in or Register to see more