With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'd like you to pitch in a proposal for a new web-based game we'd like to develop for a leading dairy company in the middle east.
Here are the requirements:
We'd like to design a game that product places a new juice: Caramel chocolate mix as
(2) interesting taste,
(3) rich with calcium,
(4) works best with snacks (donuts and biscuits).
Game should be:
- Easy to develop
- An existing game that we modify to our needs
- Asks for emails and stores high scores (all time high scores and weekly
- Places the product as main character and snacks as secondary character (think of it this way - product should be the Mario, and snacks should be the Coins and Stars)
- Launches late April (So the game shouldn't be done from scratch ideally as we are tight on time)
- Installed on company's website and Facebook page
The launch of the game will be incorporated with a launch of a 2 months campaign - we will give a weekly prize to person with highest weekly score.
Thanks! I will...
Sign in or Register to see more