The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Learning Project is looking for a programmer to take the rubrics we've designed and turn them into a teacher-friendly software program and iPad app. Currently, some of the templates are in Excel, so it will be easy to see some of what we are needing the software to do. TLP would like to have the software be web-based for easy download from our website: [obscured]
The software will need to:
1. provide teachers an easy way to input student scores in each criteria of the rubric
2. calculate the class average holistic score
3. calculate individual student diagnostic data
4. calculate class proficiencies for each criteria area of the rubric (in other words, show how many students are scoring well in each area of the rubric)
5. show writing improvement across several writing samples for individual students and classes
6. highlight all students who are either proficient or not yet proficient in each of the rubric criteria areas
7. translate the data into visually appealing and us...
Sign in or Register to see more