The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a very experienced designer who understands very clean web 2.0 designs. Think google, facebook and foursquare.
I'm only considering designers who reside in the U.S. and are easy to talk to, as we'll need to have phone conversations from time to time. No agencies please!!!
Here are the requirements:
1. You must have a portfolio that shows very clean, simple designs. We are creating a very intuitive calendaring application with lots of functionality. You must be able to designs clean pages, clean popups, clean slide-outs; you get the idea.
2. You may use photoshop, fireworks, or anything you want. The designs will eventually be delivered in clean, indented, and usable html and css.
3. You must be an outside-the-box thinker. I need someone with an imagination, instead of a robot
4. You must sign a non-disclosure agreement if chosen to do the work. We are still in the development stage.
More about the project.
1. You'll be designing 20-30 pages. Some pages are completely diff...
Sign in or Register to see more