The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Web Developer/Designer will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure as well as develop new technologies.
The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment. Flexibility and tolerance is a necessity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement new Web Sites as identified by supervisor and management
• Code, test, and support database-driven Web applications.
• Deciding on how images and other material will be digitally optimized and presented for the web.
• Create email html templates and banner ads for marketing initiatives.
• Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
• Help out with day to day marketing initiatives
• Create custom product videos that highlights products key features and attributes to be displayed online.
• Manage all 4 company we...
Sign in or Register to see more