With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Boombotix makes portable speakers for life in motion. We are building a platform to create a crowd sourced gamified user interaction experience.
We are building a website on boombotix.com that is built on Ruby. We will be integrating Instagram API onto our website so that every time someone hash tags #boombotix, pictures will show up into the feed. Users will have a login account where they will accumulate points for generating media on each page created.
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: Ruby, HTML/XHTML...
Sign in or Register to see more