With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
San Diego, 92120, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Website Designer's primary responsibility will be to lead in the creative design, development and execution for the company's retail websites as well as marketing materials such as email promotions and online display ads. This is a full time position based in San Diego.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages and graphics
• Design email campaigns and online display/banner ads, helping to coordinate with vendors on web development and marketing projects.
• Implement website design, look & feel, user interaction, landing pages and placements of merchandising and marketing promotions.
• Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Solid understanding of navigation and SEO.
Skills/Qualifications: Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Typography, Video Production, Creativity, Flexibility, Detail-Oriented, Deadline-Oriented, Self-motivated, Strong work ethic and attitude, strong knowledge and understanding of H...
Sign in or Register to see more