The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need to perform the following action against the Japanese data that exist on our website.
1. In essence extract all of the Japanese data in its "native format" as they are rendered on the website to be used to migrate to another website or database.
2. The data is dynamically generated from a database, so we will need the ability to control which pages are rendered by specific category and order and capture them.
3. The data might need to be captured in multiple formats, including html, xml, csv, or MySQL data formats to be used to migrate to another website.
4. Perform any conversion and cleansing that is necessary during the "scrubbing" process.
5. The data exists in a USASCII character set in the database and is then rendered into Japanese language on the website, it needs to be converted (either implicitly or explicitly) into UTF8 in the new database and then rendered into the exact same Japanese language on the new website....
Sign in or Register to see more