The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need to develop a website that will would help facilitate the trading of game films. There are sites out there for this ( [obscured] , [obscured] , etc) but they require BOTH teams to be a member of the site. These are good sites but the problem with this is I cannot control what the other team/coaches do plus they cost a couple of hundred of dollars per season.
Here is what I am looking for.
• Easy to use. After all we are dealing with common people not techies.
• I will charge a minimal fee per week (game) per team for up loading the film. You only pay on uploads. The goal is the money spent will be less then the gas and tolls, not to mention your time to drive to physically exchange game film.
• Each team can upload up to three films per game / week.
• password protect the film to ensure each team gets the others film. (I got burned on this one week)
• delete film after 7 days. Depending on how expensive storage space is we might let the game film stay on ...
Sign in or Register to see more