With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are working on a new version of our web-based SaaS offering. We want to put together a working demonstration of some of the UI ideas we are coming up with. We would like to work with a group who has the talent to do the following:
* produce the graphics
* stitch together the html/css
* make it work with angularjs
Some of the features/requirements are:
* responsive/adaptive (especially for tablets, phones not important)
* configurable widgets in tool bars
* drag and drop widget placement and arrangement
* context help mode
Since this is kind of ill-defined at the moment, I am making this an hourly project. You will be evaluated on technical and aesthetic accomplishment. We are showing this to current customers and we want it to be beautiful.
Some guidelines for this project:
* We really want this done the angular way, not the jquery way.
* Any 3rd party library use must be pre-approved
* Because this is a demo, there is no backend - but that doesn't mean use of...
Sign in or Register to see more