The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Working on high-volume commercial oriented websites and innovative new products/services, you'll be responsible for working with clients to design wire-frames (using Balsamiq) that follow solid user experience and usability principles.
You will be:
* Working on commercial-level user experience web design projects
* Working with clients in Australia, US and UK.
* Creating wireframes for Web [using Balsamiq]
* Participate in customer research with a focus ensuring the needs are understood
* Have a passion for the web and how good design makes for a great web experience
* Excellent ability to write. (You'll be writing all the copy)
* Understand how to write copy for different target markets. In other words, writing a headline for a SaaS technology based business is quite different to writing a headline for a real estate company
* Be comfortable working in fast-paced start-up culture where turn-around time and results is important
* Have an attention to detail
* Be a fas...
Sign in or Register to see more