With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Indoor Cycling Association is looking for an IT Event Coordinator for online webinars and events using WebEx or Gotomeeting. Position is part time as a contractor, per event. May include several events per year. First event is April, beginning with preparation now. Primary responsibility is to coordinate all aspects of online event services for a global audience of up to 1,000. Specific duties to include:
* Schedule, setup, host, record, edit and archive online events.
* Provide presenter training services prior to scheduled events as needed.
* Receive and resolve inbound customer technical support calls or emails.
* Identify and resolve the root cause of technical problems.
* Effectively articulate necessary technical and non-technical information to customers in a simple and concise manner, including emails confirming registration, and reminders of upcoming sessions.
* Assist marketing efforts to increase awareness of online events.
* Demonstrated ability to...
Sign in or Register to see more