The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We host webinars that provide our customers and need a developer to create a webinar module using OpenTok API for our Phpfox V3 website (phpfox.com).
The module must include:
1. Co-viewing of streaming content (delivery of streaming content control by moderator)
2. Moderator controls (Make speaker, open + close user video and audio stream, kick, mute, ban)
3. Multiple speakers (up to 4)
4. Guests / fans (maximum available through Tokbox platform)
5. Video and text Chat (private text chat too)
6. Polling plugin – control by moderator
7. Voting plugin – controlled y moderator
8. White-boarding plugin
9. History and Archiving webinar sessions
10. Integrate with existing ecommerce (Viart.com)
11. Registration to receive access ID's
12. Invitation to attend
13. Activity wall feed for selected data (already available in phpfox V3 via API)
14. Sharing functionality for selected data (already available in phpfox V3 via API)
15. Phpfox Member profile integration
16. Event Agenda
Sign in or Register to see more