With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
OK, not really sure the best way to write this up as it's out my area of expertise.
I am looking for help in configuring our web services. Currently Apache2 communicates with Tomcat 7 via proxy_ajp_module on my Linux server that also hosts MySQL. I need to have Apache host dynamic sub-domain urls (abc.company.com, xyz.company.com, 123.company.com, [obscured] ) and send requests to Tomcat application.
1) Configure Apache to host multiple customers, where URL determines. Currently it hosts only one url.
2) very secure transmission (ssl?)
3) Eventually my test site will need to be hosted on a secure host such as Amazon (but open to alternatives due to cost).
4) point out any insecurities in the site(s) and traffic.
5) Documentation of steps and how to reproduce so I can it from there.
Sign in or Register to see more