The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. Membership and Database Management: this will form the backbone of the entire web portal as all the applications below will rest on it for dynamism and interactivity. It will include and admin module to manage members and products and content etc.
2. E-Payment: to be provided for bank plug-in to their payment platform.
3. Electronic Newsletter: is a module that will enable Client manage her regular Newsletter publication from production to editing and broadcasting.
4. Content Management System: allows content contributions with an Editor or Webmaster who vets and posts content. To include pdf files, pictures and videos etc.
5. E-Learning: will allow the publishing and vending per pay for materials and intellectual property on the client Portal.
6. Forum: will cater to the relationship, knowledge and networking objects of Client for and with her members.
7. Chartroom: will enable Client provide customers online support on need basis.
8. SMS Module: a solution integrated wit...
Sign in or Register to see more