With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
tatus: Full time/Part Time | Salary: TBD
POSITION: WEBSITE ASSISTANT
* Perform Standard Web site Maintenance, Projects, and more.
* Perform routine testing on website to improve Return on Investment.
* Can work from remote location (like home)
* Edit images very well
* Use Flash to make short commercials and moving objects
* Drupal Experience (business grade) modifying Themes and creating Modules. Converting HTML websites into Drupal.
* Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash (Business Grade)
* Adobe Photoshop or Macromedia Fireworks (Business Grade) Photo Editing
* Innovative and Quality Oriented with Attention to Detail
* Ability to handle time-sensitive projects
* Note: This is a “work at home” type of position, however the applicant must give full focus to the position and cannot be the primary care giver to any children or elderly adults during work hours. Thank you.
* Note: Must have a good portfolio of websi...
Sign in or Register to see more