With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
My business is a construction company and i've sucessfully working in this niche since 2002. Now it's time to evolve so I started thinking about getting a website for my company
I don't have any experience or knowledge or anything about all that stuff
I just need someone to handle it
Also i've got some questions that i can't find answers to:
1. Is it a good idea to get a website? Why would i need it if i'm getting enough customers at the moment? Basically how a website could benefit me and my business?
2. Why is it so expensive to get it done in creative agencies? Why people charge 2-3k per website?
3. What should i avoid at all cost when dealing with these website designers?
4. Should I prepare images and photos myself or is it possible to find them somewhere on the web? Where?
5. Should I make a multi-language site? how much would it cost?
6. Is there a way to increase my sales through a website?
7. What pages should i have on my site?
8. Where can I get my content from?
9. Is a...
Sign in or Register to see more