The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are working on our first game Catch-22, a unique one-button game in which you play against yourself. The game will be released on september first and we need a well designed website to promote the game, and which should feel like a homecoming for fans to interact with us and the game!
Funny fact, we will be present at the Pax Prime event as one of the 10 selected games to attend this event.
Our company is called Mango Down! and this is what we need;
- Logo design for the word/abstract expression Mango Down! (company image)
- A website preferably made in wordpress for later editing
- a homepage showing the leader boards of the game and lots of fresh content and news. Also the trailer of the game is shown on the front page.
- a promotional page with a Unity web player version of the game (like flash) with links to the app store and social media
- an about page of how the development of our game began (no content, just set-up)
- a playfull blog (visually)
Sign in or Register to see more