With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are developing a new website and mobile app messaging service.
The website and mobile app are nearly complete. The messaging service is straightforward and not very complex.
The Mobile Apps have been developed using Phonegap. So we will have IOS, Android, Blackberry and Microsoft mobile versions.
What we need:
1. Thoroughly test Website and mobile app on all four platforms
2. Report on any bugs, problems etc for developers to fix and then retest
3. Make UI & UX recommendations for the website and app
4. Test website and apps again after apps have been submitted to relevant app stores
5.Test that apps are listed correctly on app stores
6. A test log and screenshots of testing will be required
I estimate a total of 40-50 hours work will be involved.
What you must have experience in:
Current user trends and popular apps
Detailed deep software testing
Required to be considered for this Job:
1. You must have access to mobile devices (phones and tablets)...
Sign in or Register to see more